Monday, June 14, 2004

One of those days

This is one of those days that you just want to crawl back into bed. Riding to work this morning, A pickup truck pulled as close as they could and screamed at me while I was riding my bike to work. Fortunately, I had my headphones in, so it didn't startle me. I love the humans that live around here. I wish that I could say that this was an unusual occurance, but it happens quite regularly.

Got to work and the signs on the doors say that all water is off until 5:00 tonight. Fortunately, being the only guy in the building means that I can go to the bathroom 4 times while the ladies are going to have to fight for their four chances :)

The phones were dead this morning. The UPS failed on them, so no they have no power backup. And the power has been hiccuping this morning, so the phones go down with every hiccup. I also found out that my UPS on my server has a faulty battery, so the email and file server also goes down with the hiccups.

What fun :angry:

No comments:

Post a Comment