Friday, June 25, 2004

Off to Manti

We are travelling to Manti today to go to the Pageant. I went to it a few years ago, but this year will be much more fun since we we have Taylor and Shaylie with us.

I forgot to mention that my laptop is back and is working well. I was very happy to get it back.

Taylor won the best-looking car in last night's powder-puff derby. While her car was not the fastest, it was cool that three auto mechanics thought that her car looked best. She also won all the backward car races, which just goes to show that sometimes the best laid plans sometimes backfire :D

I had a blowout on my bike. The back tire just gave out and popped, or exploded is the better term. Fortunately, the bike trails were closed that day, so I was on the roads. If I had been on the trails, I might have had to walk a few miles before Tonya could pick me up. We still had to hurry, as we had a baseball game at 5.

I went to the bike shop the next morning and it took them about five minutes to put a new tube and tire on.

No comments:

Post a Comment