Tuesday, June 8, 2004

Beauty

Taylor got a new fish and she named him beauty. The reason I know it is a he, she bought a Fighting Fish, and only the male Fighting Fish have big fins! Hope we don't annoy him too much with the name! He is a beauty however, when he flares his fins and gills, he is a very nice site to see. We all watched him last night. He doesn't just eat his food, he seeks up on it and attacks it.

I found a new bike trail near out house by the Virgin River (or I should say Virgin Creek), so Taylor and I rode it over to the Dixie Convention Center (about 7 miles one way). We met Tonya and Shaylie there at the park and had a little rest time together. Then Taylor and I rode back. I was very impressed with Taylor. 14 miles on a 20" bike with no gears to shift is pretty impressive.

Tonya found a swimsuit that she likes, so she finally got into our little pool yesterday. The water in the pool has warmed up to the point that it is not a shock to get in.

Taylor and Shaylie started swimming lessons yesterday. It really helped Shaylie, who is no longer afraid to put her head under water, or go without a floatee.

No comments:

Post a Comment