Monday, July 17, 2006

Another Birthday Update

Chad must have been pretty psychic when he visited mom's house and let me play with his new guitar.  The whole time I was tuning and playing the few chords I know, I was thinking how I wish that I still had my guitar and that I could still learn how to play.  I was thinking it was an AWESOME guitar and how cool it was! 

Well....today he opened up his trunk and shows me my present....his guitar! He said he hasn't touched it since he first got it and he saw how much fun I was having playing with it over the holiday, so he decided to give it to me.  I couldn't believe it at first....but he left here without it, so he must have been serious.  I feel kind of guilty taking it from him, but I do love it and I really have always wanted to learn how to play so now I have no more excuses.  So, thanks Chad...I love my present..I'll try to be able to play you a song soon!

2 comments:

  1. Tonya, I can't even count how many times I have heard you talk about "the good ol' days" with you guitar. I honestly haven't touched that one since I got it a couple of months ago. I just wanted to show you how much I have appreciated all you have done for me in the past year. I think you took my divorce about as hard as I did. But you (and the rest of the family) helped me through it. So thanks for being my big sister and remember...I love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thanks for the great weekend last week, Awsome swimming Taylor. How did you do in the finals??? I imagine you are up in the mountains tonite at camp.
    Gladys and I went to a movie and to dinner today, she needs to get out and I told when she could to call me and she did last nite. With a sick husband very hard on her.
    It has been so hot, I was thinking about going and helping to look for that little girl but I can't take the heat, they would have more problems. So I just pray for her and her family every nite. Such a sad thing.
    Well, my dears, thanks again for the nice weekend and you have a beautiful home.
    Take care and My Love and Prayers, Mom J. XX For my girls

    ReplyDelete