Thursday, July 13, 2006

Swim is ending...

Taylor only has this weekend's swim meets (Friday in Mesquite and Saturday in Cedar City) before the championships next week.  She has had such a blast this summer and it's been so much fun to watch her do well at something she loves.  It's made the summer fly by too, which is good.  Shaylie is also swimming quite well...she is sad that she doesn't get to swim everyday anymore.  I say that's fine, because her hair is turning very green from all the chlorine. 

Mom, Anissa and Anje are in California this week, actually heading home today, but I spoke with them yesterday while they were at the San Diego Zoo watching the baby Pandas.  They said they were having a great time.  They will be at the swim meet on Friday and so will Rose. Taylor will love showing off for her grandmothers.

My birthday is this weekend. I will be 36 years old. Ish.  Scott has taken me bike shopping and I think we will probably go buy one I like in the next few days. It felt weird riding a bike again since I haven't ridden one since we were first married.  It will be great to go on bike rides with the family. We just need to get Shaylie on hers before we can all go together.

Last week in July is Taylor's Girl Scout Camp. She is excited and a little anxious about going by herself. I know she'll have a blast.  I have already written her some letters so that she will get one each day.  I think she will do well there.  Shaylie is going to spend the week at Grandma Dawn's house.  She is looking forward to spending some time alone with Grandma.  I am just looking forward to a little break from kids, mine and the neighborhood. 

I hope all is going well where you all are.  It's been a while since anyone has checked in. We love hearing from you and we hope you are having a great summer too!  Love from the Jesienouski's.

4 comments:

  1. Here's ME checking in...(however I DID leave a remark on the train blog) but to repeat myself...I went on a date on Wed. night and then the same girl and I went out last night as well. I had a great time on both dates. Bella is doing good. We had fun while she was up here this last week. On monday, I had to work for my boss, so a coworker watched Bella for me. Oh and just to throw in some sort of random fact: Bella weighs 47 lbs. now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So now you need to post what you got and what you did for your birthday. By the way, I didn't get a chance to tell Taylor it was awesome watching her swim today. She did a great job. I am sorry I missed her other two races though, they sound like she did wonderfully. I will chat with you guys later. Have a great weekend, Love ya, Chad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree , Taylor did a really awesome swim today. I'm proud of her too.
    Any family member that hasn't seen her swim is really missing something. If you can come to the competition it will be awesome I'm sure.Good job Tay and Happy Birthday to my oldest daughter. I love you very much Tonya. You are a god Mother and wife and a person any mother woud be proud of, I'm just glad you are mine. Love your Mom.

    ReplyDelete