Thursday, July 27, 2006

Yay!

I got a letter from Taylor!  She says camp is awesome! She has four girls in her tent...Peek-a-Boo (Taylor), Tigger, Bugs, and Yoda. She told us about a Polar Bear Dip(?) which was very cold and her swim test.  It sounds like she is having a lot of fun.  She also mailed me a necklace from the camp store, I don't know why.  It didn't come through the mail very well, but it did make it through.  I was very anxious & excited to hear from her...It is so great to know she is having such a good time.  I knew she would but I was still worried.

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!!!! now you can really have a Mom Vacation. You were really worried and now your not. What is the time frame.for the pickupof Shay.
    Shaylie said she was going with Scott to pick up Taylor.
    Just checkin, she is down watching videos with PaPa.
    Glad to have her here....Love you lots. Mom

    ReplyDelete