Monday, July 17, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

Saturday was my 36th birthday....sheesh, am I getting old or what? We had a fun weekend, Grandma Rose was down and Taylor had two swim meets, which she swam very well.  Scott decorated the house for me and bought me a chocolate cake.  We went out for lunch and dinner so I was treated to a Birthday Serenade at both La Fiesta and Cracker Barrel.  The girls gave me a plaque that says "Cuz I'm the MOM."...Very cute, and I got to spend some of my birthday money on cute decorations for my house at a fun craft store in Cedar City.  Thank you everybody for making my birthday so special...it was great to hear from Dad too.  You guys always make me feel great!

3 comments:

  1. Now you need to tell them about your MOST AWESOME GIFT EVER!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chad, you are awesome! Thanks for being my little brother and for the MOST AWESOME GIFT EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday!! sorry we weren't there to celebrate with you :) Maybe next year. glad to hear you had a great day!
    Love and miss ya!
    Erin and Mike

    ReplyDelete