Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Too Much Going On...

We've got tons to do  or not do, depending on the situation, starting tomorrow.  Dixie Roundup Rodeo and parade (we've been promising the kids to go for years now), temple night (but we may miss this because of the rodeo), Taylor's going up north on Friday night to the Snooze at the Zoo (I'm worried about the weather since it's supposed to snow as low as the benches), Cedar City's SkyFest Balloon launch on Friday morning (but it may be too early and stormy for this); on Saturday, Primary activity for me and the girls, Elder's quorum boating activity for Scott (Normally we would all go to this but they are both at the same time), and Primary leadership meetings on Sunday.

Sheesh.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something too. With all this stuff, it would be a miracle if I remembered it all.  Hope we survive...I'll post on Monday if we make it through. Love to everyone....

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget your old Mom is coming down.... at least say Hi to me.....Love ya.

    ReplyDelete