Tuesday, December 4, 2001

Yee haw!

I did great at WW this week, but you'll have to visit the forums to find out how great!

We got to see Scott last night at last!! It was so good to have our family together again for a little bit. We had dinner then tucked Scott in about 7 pm. He slept the whole night! Poor guy...he's been working so hard for us!

I also got busy wrapping up some Christmas presents last night after the girls went to bed. Taylor noticed first thing this morning! What a cutie! Bobbie called while I was wrapping and we chatted for a bit...She and Tiff are doing well on WW too! It is good to have a friend to share it with! I just wish Anissa would join with me!

Also, talked with Dad the other night! He has some job interviews this week! I hope everything works out for him. We are excited to visit over the holidays! Both with Dad, and with Rose who is coming for Christmas. Dad wanted to know if we wanted to re-instate Christmas 2 at his house and I said yes! Who wouldn't want to have two christmases? It is a fun tradition! Plus it saves postage! If the other kids say yes then we'll do it!

Hope you are all having a fun holiday season! Get that shopping done! Time is running out!
Love to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Tonya, I'm sorry but I can't remember what to do on the forum. I guess I should have written it down when Scott told me, my mind doesn't seem to work right. But I'm so proud of you on your ww, and keep up the good work, I knew you could do it. I bet Taylor is getting excited with Christmas coming up, what does Shaylie think of the tree? I can't wait to see them again, Shaylie won't remember me. Guess I best get busy, another meeting today, silly things. The sun is shining this morning, pretty out doors. Love to All! Rose

    ReplyDelete