Wednesday, December 12, 2001

Now, I'm really all done...

I was done shopping a few days ago, but the packages just arrived in the mail yesterday. So I got everything wrapped and under the tree just waiting to be opened by their rightful owners. You know, I get so excited at Christmas time giving gifts to all the people that I love that I don't even think about gifts for myself. Luckily, I have people who love me too! I know I frustrate them because I don't give out ideas, but Scott has some good ideas about what I like and some I didn't know I wanted too...like the great kitchen table and chairs that I had to approve of before he would even think about buying it. Whatever I get, I will be happy. I just love to be with my family and see their faces as they open their gifts. It is so much fun! I can't wait....

Anyway, Shaylie is still struggling with this cold....her cough is getting pretty bad and she always has a runny nose. I tried to call the doctor today to get her an appointment but no one answered the phone...isn't that weird? I'll try again tomorrow. Hopefully, someone will actually be there.

Taylor is still doing really well in school. Every day she brings home the work she does and we hang it on the fridge. The previous days work goes in the box in the cupboard. We have been talking about how important it is to do her BEST work, so she has been hanging the things she thinks are the best on the fridge too. It is fun to see her enjoying school so much. I hope she always does.

One last little note, Shaylie's latest word is Thank You. It sounds more like Ank Oooo when she says it but it is so cute. Whenever we hand her something that she wanted, she says it. I get a big kick out of it everytime! Her other words are Mommy (of course), Daddy, Hi, Bye, Thank You and I think she is saying Please sometimes but it's hard to tell. I'm sure she has other words that I just haven't picked up yet since she is always talking, but time will tell. She sure is cute, I just wish she felt better, poor baby.

Well, I've prattled on long enough. Love to everyone. Hope your holidays are going well!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I went to your office and all I see is a big black square, what is going on? Also, what happen to Shaylie's hand? Poor baby girl, you have to get rid of that cold before grmama j. comes sweetie pie so we can play. Taylor, we will have to walk to your school so you can show me around, I can't wait to see my two girls. Also, my big girl and big boy. Ha I'm planning on coming on Sat. the 22nd. Will talk to you later. Love Ya

    ReplyDelete