Tuesday, December 18, 2001

Today I start

My new office is almost finished, so tonight I am starting to move stuff over. I hope I can get my neighbor to help! It will be nice to get into the new office, even though it is smaller than my current office. Hopefully it will only take me a couple of days to move. In other news, I am just about done with the setup for the first move to the new building, unfortunately, someone already messed up their computer. I am starting working on the new file server for my building, should hopefully have that done sometime next week.

I am pretty sure that I will not be able to leave for New Year's. Believe me, there is nothing I would rather do than go to Mesa and relax, but as it stands, I am already too far behind to even think about getting out of here.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning! Was waiting for some news to be on the computer. I will leave Saturday morning, will call you first if you want. Hopefully, this storm coming tonite and tomorrow won't be to bad. I've got a car load of stuff and I'm looking forward to coming. Sorry, about New Years. Take care and My Love and Prayers. Mom J.

    ReplyDelete