Monday, December 10, 2001

Tonya's done, I'm starting

Tonya may have finished her shopping, but I am just starting. Went around town this weekend seeing what stuff was nice and what she liked (she always knows exactly what she is getting, since I always ask her if she likes it). Took Taylor to my new building and explained to her how computer networks work. I don't know what is scarier, the fact that I was teaching her basic networking, or the fact that she understood what I was saying. She was asking me questions that made me sure that she knew what I was telling her. In the end she told, "It seems like it is really hard to network computers, you must be really smart." I have to agree with her :-)

Shaylie's hand still looks pretty bad, although it doesn't seem to bother her anymore. She was sick this weekend and had the sniffles. She walks around with her toy cell phone saying "Hello", really cute. She still likes to pull out the presents from under the tree, but she is getting better at not doing it.

My new building is completely gutted. They are painting this week and laying carpet next week, so I hope I can start moving stuff over next friday. Looks like Health Department is not moving until the 11th of January, so hopefully no more moves until January 3rd. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment