Monday, December 3, 2001

We are here...

Sorry we haven't posted in a while. It's been pretty crazy around here. Scott has been gone a lot with the move to the new building so it's left us a little lonely and busy at home. He has been working long hours trying to get ready for today! He got home after midnight last night and took off before I woke up this morning. I hope everything is going okay! We haven't talked much so I don't know how it's all working out. If you read this Scott, we love you and we miss you! Come home soon!

We had to take Shaylie to the InstaCare on Saturday night! She grabbed my curling iron and burned her hand pretty badly! I ran some cold water over it for a minute then we ran down to the InstaCare. Shaylie was screaming very loudly so they got us in right away. She is fine now, but she does have some BIG blisters on her right hand and fingers. The doctor called us the next morning to see how she was doing, I was glad for that...We just have to watch for infection now, if the blisters break. My poor baby! She'll have a scar on her hand, and I think I'll have one on my heart...

We are trying our best to get ready for the holidays...We are usually the first ones on the street to have our Christmas lights up..in fact I always have to hold Scott off until after Thanksgiving, but this year he has been so busy that we haven't even had a chance. We do have our tree and stockings up, but nothing outside. Hopefully, it will slow down so Scott has a chance to breathe...then I can put him to work. :)

I finally had my shot. It was not fun! But it seems to be helping a little, although now I feel more achy up by my shoulders. (If it's not one thing....) I may need to have up to two more every two weeks if they don't completely relieve the pain. If nothing helps, I may need surgery...but I pray not.

Hope everyone else is doing well...post a note and let us know. LOve you all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm here at work putting out fires, I just installed the software for the doors, so now I can unlock the doors with the wave of my hand. Email still doesn't work, but almost everything else does. I am going to go home at a descent time, I hope.

    ReplyDelete