Wednesday, December 26, 2001

Merry Christmas...

Well, Christmas is over! What a great day! Everybody got more than they wished for...Santa brought Taylor a Barbie Sing-with-me Karaoke Machine with lots of Britany and Backstreet Boys music and some great new stuff to fix her bicycle....Shaylie got a Magic Learning Screen Activity Center, it's a mini-computer that does it all, just like Daddy's and a new Ride-on Bike. She loves them.

Besides Santa, everyone else spoiled the girls too...we had card games, blocks, dolls, video and music tapes, coloring books and crayons, see and says, shape sorters, music makers, markers, lots of ballerina stuff, puppies, barbies, and computer games, not to mention clothes, socks, underwear and jammies (thanks to Grmama J.)

Scott and I were spoiled as well. He loves his Backyard Baseball game & his new computer, and I love my new Kitchen Table/Chairs and I will love my new digital camera when it comes. I hope I get it before I leave for Mesa tomorrow....but if not, I will have a great New Years' present when I get home.

We were so happy to have Rose here this year. We love spending time with her and we were very sad to see her leave this morning. There were more than a few tears shed when she left. She got a Massaging/Heating chair pad, and a gold heart/rose pendant and a terry robe. Taylor also picked out some soaps and lotions for her. It wasn't much, but I hope she enjoys it. Mostly, we just love spending time with her! Thanks Grmama J.

Now we are busy getting ready to leave for Mesa tomorrow. We are celebrating Christmas Two at dad's as well as Anje's birthday as well as New Year's Eve. It will just be one never ending party! I can't wait. Dad says the food is all zero points while I'm there too, so that will be nice.

We had a blast seeing and talking to everyone on the internet yesterday! I can't believe the technology these days....plus it will only be getting better and better! What a hoot!

Well, Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope your holidays were exceptional...and your New Year starts with a bang! See you in Mesa...We will be online this year (since Scott is going to be alone in Saint George, he can tune in and join us "virtually")....Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I made it home about one, only stopped once to go pottie in Nephi. Roads were good but alot of traffic and crazy people on the road. Ha Thanks so much for everything and helping me get trough my Christmas, I'm not sure how I would have done it without you guys. Be safe going to Mesa, did you get the car checked over? I rented a apartment this afternoon and showed three times. No rest for the wicked. Hope you feel better Shaylie and Taylor you be a good helper for Mom while traveling in the car. I love you all so much, be safe but have a good time. Scott, I will be talking to you on the computer, be careful walking back and forth to work, watch out for cars, always a mom telling what to do. Ha Once again thanks for everything and My Love and Prayers. Mom J. and Grmama J.

    ReplyDelete