Friday, December 9, 2005

What's up?

I just want you all to know that I check into your blogs everyday and nothing changes....you all must be busy since you don't have even a minute to write a quick note. Maybe you are like me, once you start you just go on and on...:)

Scott is not feeling too well today. He has a headache and is tingly all over, he says. I am hoping he'll be fine by tomorrow as we have our ward Christmas Party tomorrow night and he is the official photographer. I went to the temple by myself tonight, and then tagged along with a couple of my friends to dinner afterwards.

I posted my first official story to Club Mom today. I still have one more to go. I will post the links as soon as I know what they are. I hope I will get more confident as I go...it was all I could do to hit the send button.

About Christmas Lists: There are a couple things on the girls lists that are still up for grabs: bedding for the new bed (which Taylor wants to pick out herself--I heard that Grandma J may want to take care of this and if this is true, maybe you two could go shopping for it together); She also mentioned a scooter, which Scott and I are not getting her because she told us too late. I would love to have a backyard firepit, and Scott has mentioned the new Harry Potter Goblet of Fire PC game, and Shaylie hasn't mentioned anything in particular, but she is into puppies, princesses, and any girlie thing. Scott and I could also use anything at all to do with home repair or improvement.

Also: Will someone please tell me if I am right in thinking that I buy for Mike and Erin this year? I'm not sure if anyone remembers. I gave Anissa and Anje scarves last Christmas, I think. I am sure that Bryan and Dena bought me a very cute picture frame last year....I'm just not sure what that means.

Okay, it's getting late. I think I took care of everything I needed to....yelled at bloggers, x-mas list, club mom....yep. Love to everyone...hope to talk to or see everybody very soon. This month is flying by...

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning, I'm anxious to see everyone again, I was thinking of coming Wednesday the 21st if that is ok with you guys. Taylor and I will go shopping one day and pick out some bedding for your bed and have lunch out. Then I will take Shaylie one day, how does that sound. Also, what you guys want for Christmas if you don't get it and it is reasonable, not some computer thing hundreds of dollars we will go shopping and do lunch.Ha I don't dare buy those things unless you guys are with, don't know much about that stuff, as you well know.
    Scott, I hope you are feeling better, did you check your sugar?? Always a mother. Maybe, you should check with your doctor on running and stuff. I know how people drivers are out there, the other nite when I went to my water class a dumb person was honking at me to make my right turn and cars were coming, then after I turned he went by me and gave me the finger so I gave him a blessing. Then at the next turn he was honking at four cars making a left turn and traffic was coming, needless to say another jerk on the roads.
    We got covers for our carts, nice they keep you warmer but kinda close in there when you get people on. can only carry people inside in front the back is enclosed. I got a big red bow yesterday and put on the back of the cart.
    Went and had dinner on Thursday nite with a little lady at a retirement home, her son is out of town, was a nice meal and everything was so festive, was nice. The only thing is she was unhappy that her son had left town so wasn't very talkative was pouting.
    Well, my dears not much else for news so will close for now, take care, be safe and My Love and Prayers, Mom J.
    XX For my girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaylie called me Sunday and said she wanted a glitter Cinderellla ( what is tht? Talk to her please and let me know. Love Ill get your recipes on today....

    ReplyDelete