Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Well, it's finally here! It's such a relief to be able to tell Shaylie she can open her presents...I've given in a bit early and already let her open three or so. She's been so patient. But, a big surprise...Taylor wants to wait until morning...who knew?

Grandma J is here and we've had visits from Grandma Dawn and Aunt Anissa too. We are so excited about having everyone down for New Year's...

Merry Christmas To Everyone...we hope that your holiday is filled with love, laughter and lots of gifts... :-)

1 comment:

  1. I have had to redo my flickr page, due to the fact that I got shut out of my other yahoo account, now if you want to see photos of Bella you need to get a flickr account and I need to add you as family. So let me know. Love ya, Chad

    ReplyDelete