Saturday, December 3, 2005

Did my running

Ran 9 laps today. It was hard because it was windy, but I made it. Taylor is having a much harder time. She is going to go back a couple of weeks and see if she can build back up. Next week I have to run 10 laps on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. In other words, 30 laps next week.

We went and got Taylor's new bed today. I think that she likes it.

Was also Taylor and Shaylie's Dance today at the Dicken's Festival. Got one of each of their dances and then ran out of tape. That happened last year too. :-( Have to get more tapes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Darn, missed the girls dance, I was hoping
    that it would be the week I came. Glad to hear
    that you guys are back to your exercise, I thoughe
    that you had allready run the race.
    Hope you are feeling better Tonya.
    When do the girls get out of school? Tayloe
    got her new bed, I bet it is nice, a double one??
    Santa was wondering if you guys need a new toaster
    or a new toaster oven??? Or something else for
    the kitchen.
    Not sure on the day I will come, you guys
    let me know your schudule to, don't want to get
    in the way of anything going on for you.
    Got packages wrapped today, also got stuff
    for the guys that work here, run into some jars
    of jelly so thought that would be nice. Got my
    things ready for my people that I go and visit.
    So I think I'm pretty much ready.
    Well, my dears take care, be safe and My Love a
    and Prayers Mom J. XX For my girls
    Glad to hear Grandpa Heath is doing better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, way to go. We are pulling for both of you. Hang in there, we
    are so very proud.

    Also, it's my 1st time on for about a week so I wanted to get
    something posted so Tonya knew that we are reading and posting.
    Keep up the writing, Tonya, it can be great. I am telling everyone
    that I have a professional writer for a daughter.

    Keep the posting on Clyde too. Our thought and prayers are with
    him.

    Love you all, Papa Strong & Gramma Pam

    ReplyDelete