Wednesday, December 7, 2005

More Running

Yesterday I ran 10 laps without stopping. I felt pretty good about it until the last lap when a high school age kid came running and looked great running and ran 5 laps very fast. Taylor said, yea, but you ran twice as many laps, which made me feel better, until we were driving home, and we saw him running on the street. I have got to get in better shape.

Yesterday morning when I was riding in to work, I have to turn off the boulevard (road construction) at the street next to McDonald's. I guy in a huge white pickup was just starting to drive out of the drive through when I came riding by. He was about to make a left hand turn from the parking lot but had to wait for me as I had the right of way. He lays into his horn and starts yelling at me! I am still trying to figure out what possible reason I could have made him that angry to have to wait maybe two seconds.

Then later I was walking to my building with my Santa hat on and some other jerk in a white truck (I am really getting sick of people with white trucks) rolls down his window and yells "Hey Loser, hey dumb#@%! with the hat." I really am starting to think we need a lot of chlorine in the gene pool.

But other than that, it was a good day ;-) The company that puts out our video conference equipment put out a version of software for their camera's that I feel is really buggy (it crashes a lot, while the old version ran weeks without problems), so I have been testing it for then and it crashed right on cue, so I was happy, they weren't. So I sent them the test results, and put the old version back on my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment