Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Home Inspection

I went out to the house today with the Home Inspector.  It was nice to go over every bit of the building and systems with him.  I learned a little bit about some things I never would have thought to ask if I had not been there.  Everything was in good order and he was very complimentary about the plumbing and electrical sub-contractors who worked on our home.  There were a few small things that we talked about and he gave us some good ideas about what to do to take care of it, but for the most part....all's well.

It is raining here, again.  I'm glad but I am also ready for some warming up...they've just started some major road construction on the road to our new home and all the water is making for a muddy trail.  My van is covered and that is just from one trip through.  Hopefully, by the move, the dirt will all be dried out again.

The air conditioning is fixed at the school, but since it is a stormy day...now, it's almost too cold.  I guess there just no pleasing some people.

Well, not much to say other than the Inspection update. Love to everyone...talk again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment