Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Blah, Blah, Blog

Well, I just got done checking everyone's blogs again, with no new news again....so I thought I better post one of my own so nobody can blame me for the same. 

Both the balls are officially rolling on our MOVE.  We are waiting anxiously to see if our house will appraise at the offered price.  If not, we may have trouble...but I am confident.  All the comps in the area were selling for about what we got....but that doesn't mean we aren't praying for a smooth ride.  We are sure that our new house will appraise for more than what we are paying since we are getting a super deal on it, but one never knows.  If all continues to go well, we will close on our sell on April 3rd and on our purchase on April 6th.  That gives me about 3 weeks to get everything organized and packed and coordinated to move.  Can you tell wlhat I've been thinking about every waking moment?  I think I need another project to take my mind off of all this madness....Oh, yeah. I already have one...

 Girl Scout Cookies are here!  I believe we are picking up our cookie orders tonight at girl scouts, or if not tonight, then in the next couple days.  That will definitely keep us busy for the next few days.  We want to get everything delivered by this Friday, since many people will be gone for Spring Break.  If you ordered cookies from us and are far away, we will have to get them to you as soon as we can.

Speaking of Spring Break:  We girls are thinking of coming up to Holden for a few days over the break.  I haven't visited in a long time and I also want to maybe take a trip to Spanish Fork to see my friends' Bobbie and Tiffany's new homes.  And, I need a new hairstyle....so we would like to visit. Let me know what you think, Mom! 

Love to everyone! Write on your Blogs!  I need to know  what you are all doing, every day, every minute! I love you...we'll blog again (sooner than you)!

6 comments:

  1. your always welcome. I can do your hair. I have to work but I was going to take a day and go out to Lehman Caves with Anissa and Anje. Mom and Dad You could go with , it will be fun....Probley will go Tueday.
    That is supposed to be the best weather day..If the weather is bad we won't go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonya....how much do I owe you for the cookies? When will you be heading through town? Let me know and I will make sure to have the check/cash in hand. Love you...good luck on the appraisals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom: I think we'll come up Friday morning, maybe Thursday night, maybe we can come over to the school for hairdo's. I'll call you for sure.

    Chad: I don't remember what you ordered. When we pick up the cookie order I'll be able to tell you.

    The appraiser is at our house right now!!!! Imagine me biting my nails...
    Love to all!
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which Thursday.....not this Thurs. today... you mean next Thursday, when the weather is good..Right! let me know for sure......

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I meant tonight or tomorrow...but I forgot I was watching Anje...so we probably won't come til later in the week now. I don't want to spend my Spring Break in Winterland....so we may not come til the weather is nicer. Besides, we have Girl Scout cookies to deliver and I need to start packing sometime soon. I will call to finalize plans, when we have some.

    Chad, btw, you ordered 4 Samoas=$14.00 We'll drop them on our way up to mom's or if you are down here sooner....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Everyone, check in with us whenever you go up north. Bryan, Dena, et al, are moved out of Papa Asay's house and Pam & I will be down most weekends finishing getting it ready to sell. We would love to see any of you that are up that way. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete