Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Spring Break...in Holden

It's warming up here in Holden.  Although, the girls have been having a winter blast sledding down the hills at the church park, even with the rocks...It's mostly sunny and pretty warm today though so I'm sure the snow will be completely gone by tomorrow...unless it storms again tonight.  I was hoping to make a little side trip up north, but I guess it will have to wait as the weather wouldn't cooperate and we're out of time.

We are still waiting patiently to hear how our house came out in the appraisal.  I got a phone call from Shaun today expecting to hear news...instead he tells me that his little girl was hit by a car in the Harmon's lot and they Lifeflighted her to PCH in Salt Lake...He is on his way up to be with her and asked us for our prayers.  Nothing like a little tragedy to put things in perspective...the good news is that she will be all right. Shaun says she is broken in some places but she isn't critical.  We are praying for them. The house will resolve itself.

We are missing Scott, but we are coming home tomorrow.  We still have tons of Cookies to deliver and Mom, Anissa and I are going to the Home and Garden show on Saturday in St. George...I'm hoping to get some good ideas for our new place (fingers crossed).

Love to all....hope to hear from and/or see you all soon...T:)

2 comments:

  1. Scott,
    I love the animation!!! Very cool.

    The site acts different now in a couple of ways. My old bookmark wouldn't take me to the site. I needed to enter the destination in the address area on explorer to find the site.

    After the animation ran, it took a long time before it loaded the homepage.
    It also takes a long time when I go to this comment page.

    Anyway, just wanted you to know so that it would keep getting better. I am very impressed.

    Hug & kiss all the girls for me. Roger

    ReplyDelete
  2. The main difference with the site now is that the front page is no longer just a redirect to the wordpress page, it has the animation. Nothing else changed, however, I have noticed that sometimes the database server is slow to respond, which is why the wordpress pages load slowly. I put in a trouble ticket about that, will see what happens.

    ReplyDelete