Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Spring has sprung a leak...

It's another rainy day here in St George...I think Taylor went to school in shorts today, though...we are all in denial.  It should be warming up to the 70's by the weekend, Yay!

I guess no news is good news for our house...we haven't heard from anyone since the day I went over to the ERA agency.  I'm not entirely sure what I need to be doing.  I'm going to have to track someone down again.  We haven't even started packing yet; mostly because I don't think it has sunk in yet. 

The girls are glad to be back in school.  I'm not.  I'm tired of marking my afternoons in 30 second increments....it really drags that way.  I've been trying to think of ways to make Keyboarding more fun, but I'm short on ideas and patience.  Only 49 more days of school, I think....can't wait. 

I went to the Dentist today and they adjusted my bite. It feels a little better already, so I hope that was the problem (I've been having horrible tooth/jawache).  If not, he says we may have to do some more invasive procedures to deaden nerves or something.  Joy.

Another update again soon! Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment