Thursday, November 29, 2001

Tomorrow's the big day

Although we have been putting a few things over there already, the big move starts tomorrow. Everything is either going to the new building or to whatever agency begged the most. The nice thing about this move is the fact that I can see the floor again in my office, I was able to move out the 20 or so computers that I have been storing for the past two months. Yesterday was a bad day, but good things so far have been happening, so I am feeling a little better. Still have to get everything to work by Monday which could be the hardest part of the job. Oh well, this paycheck is going to be HUGE! I went over 40 hours for the week thes morning at 9!

Another big thing happens tomorrow, the doctor hopefully fixes Tonya's back. It was supposed to happen Wednesday, but the doctor put us off. She goes in at 4. I hope this helps her and makes her feel better.

Off to setup another thing.....

3 comments:

  1. Just a message that Wed. was Grandma and Grandpa's wedding anniverary...they couldn't remember 56 or 57.....I think 56.
    Just so you maybe could be reminded .... Nov. 28th is the date.
    Love to all...Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today in Holden it snowed over 12 inches....I was sick today so I didn't go and measure...We also had a bus wreck that killed a little 9 year old girl if you haven't watched the news..It will be on again at 10 ..a snowplow went out of control and slid into the side of the bus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Thanks, tonya for your EMail, I will be there to celebrate with you Jesus's Birthday. How did your shot go Tonya? Been thinking about you. Scott must be pretty busy. It is very windy here and cold, hopefully we won't get any more snow. A terrible accident in Delta, that poor family to lose a child. Boy, alot of sad things going on this world. You guys take care and talk to you later. Taylor and Shaylie be good girls, because Santa is on his Way. Love you guys much. Mom J. and Grmama J.

    ReplyDelete