Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy Labor Day!

Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend...Chad and Bella came to visit us today.  We took the kids to the Splash Pad and they had a lot of fun playing together.  Tomorrow, we start a full week.  In addition to soccer and dance for Taylor, Shaylie starts Piano Lessons this week.  She will go every Wednesday night, also her GS night.  I'm excited to find out if this is her thing and she is too!  She'll have to practice on our keyboard and she'll have a recital around Christmas time.  Taylor has her first soccer game this Saturday.  Come and cheer her on if you can!  Love to all...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that Shaylie is taking piano lessons. I so think it will be a good thing for her. ...Hope you had a good Labor Day. It was so hot here I was in a stooper.....couldn't get out to do anything....I can't take the heat like I used to.

    We'll really I never could...so much for that theory....:) love you all Mom

    ReplyDelete