Saturday, September 15, 2007

2-0!

Taylor Dives for the Ball!


Taylor had her second game of the year.  Unlike her first game, this one was an easy blowout.  Taylor pitched a shutout in goal and they won 7-0! It would have been more, but our coach called off the dogs after 3-0 and was trying to give them a chance.

I was the line judge and got yelled at for calling offsides (just jokingly though).  I think I ran more than the girls did.  I was tired.  But most importantly, Taylor had a GREAT GAME!

2 comments:

  1. i also had more awsome stops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor, you look fantastic! Keep up the great work. I am also glad to hear how well you are doing in school. What a great combination, great grades, great sports, all this and musical too!!!!!!!!!!

    Tell Shaylie that I am excited to hear her play piano. Your Mom is looking forward to duets, but I want to hear a trio: Taylor on flute, Shaylie on piano, and your Mom handling the vocal.

    Love,
    Papa & Gramma Strong

    ReplyDelete