Thursday, September 27, 2007

First time for everything...

Well, I didn't get the job.  It's the first time I have not been offered a job I've applied for...it  doesn't feel great.  I was really sure that I would get it...It was perfect for me...perfect field, perfect hours, perfect work schedule.  I have to hope there is something better in store for me.  Taylor reminded me that I already have the perfect job and I didn't even have to apply for it...being a mom.  She is right, of course.  I will just have to find another way to help my family....being the great mom that I am.

At least, my suspense is ended and I can move on...that's a relief.

2 comments:

  1. Just the fact that you have always gotten the jobs is very a unusual thing and shows how good you are. There is something else instore for you, just wait and it will be shown. Probley the Primary job and a regular job would have been too much to handle. Call if you need me there.....We did talk....Love you and I agree with Tay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your the best at the sister job too!!! Call me if you need a shoulder - I've lost MANY applied-for jobs ; )

    ReplyDelete