Tuesday, September 18, 2007

No news is Bad News

With the Job:  I'm afraid if I haven't heard from them by now, that they have probably offered it to someone else.  They would likely call the winner first, then spend the rest of the day telling the rest of us.  There's still hope (this is the Schools we're waiting on and they haven't been the quickest bunch so far) but I'm not sure at this point.

With the Dr:  I went in, paid my $25.00 and was there long enough for him to say "Yes there is something there" and then they scheduled me another appointment for an Ultrasound tomorrow.  So no news on that front either.  We won't likely know anything after the Ultrasound either since the Dr. said that it would probably be necessary for another Ultrasound when they actually do the thing.  Who knows when that will be....I'll post more when I know more.

1 comment:

  1. Well I hope everything turns out well for you. Love you and see you guys on Saturday. I'm coming down for Bella's soccer game.

    ReplyDelete