Sunday, September 16, 2007

Job Interview...at last!

I am finally inteviewing for the Dixie College ETS job tomorrow.  It's been about 7 weeks since I originally turned in my application.  I was so excited when the process all started, but over time I've lost some of my enthusiasm.  I just couldn't maintain that level of anticipation..it was too stressful, but I'm starting to feel better about it now that it's actually happening.  Anyway, I'm hoping that from here on out the whole thing will be over quickly.  I would just like to know one way or the other.  Wish me luck.  I'll let you know as soon as I do.

4 comments:

  1. I did it....it's over. I hope it went all right. I was told that I should find out either tonight or tomorrow. The job starts on or about Oct. 1...the person was not certain enough to say for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I hope it went well. You never can tell though, It depends on the other candidates. (sp)
    I'm sure you did well. A would be lucky to get you .......
    Call me tomorrow........after your Dr. Appt.
    Going to take Mom out to dinner for her birthday.
    Cole and Jared and David and families came and had a party with cake and all for her birthday.....Sunday.... Love youall. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes. Pam & I are sending prayers and good thoughts your way for everything. I love you, Dad

    ReplyDelete