Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Midterms

It's already midterm for Taylor..it's hard to believe.  Scott and I went to Taylor's PT conferences today.  All her teachers love her, they are so glad she is in their classes.  She has an A in every class except Math...a B.  She will be improving on that though, I'm sure.  She's already doing so much better this year than last.  I just don't think 5th grade prepared her at all for moving on.  She also needs to perservere in her Reading...also doing much better this year, but lots of room to improve.  So proud of her...she's amazing!

Went to the doctor today...the good news is I don't have strep.  Just have to let it run it's course, he says.  I'll just have to stock up on cough medicine and lozenges.  I have another appointment next week...I'll keep you updated.

4 comments:

  1. Glad it isn't strep... Sounds like Tay is really coming into her own. Im glad too . She was miserable last year......This year is off to a really good start. Just bought some more Cookie Lee Jewery....Jamie gave me a really good deal. Lots of necklaces and dangle earrings....Wowowow....
    I still think I'm coming down unless you people are coming up..Let me know..either is fine with me.
    Cami has put in two ladies extentions in today..It makes me want to try and put some in your hair....Its only around 210.00 for the hair....We'll talk..Best go
    Love you all Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure we're not coming up. I'm still pretty sick. We'll see you then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm probley not coming now , I remembered it was Moms
    Birthday and I should do somethng for it this weekend. So I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sURPRISE ,,i;M COMING DOWN ....WISH I WOULD MAKE UP MY MIND.
    IM NOT PACKED BUT SHOULDN'T TAKE LONG...ILL TRY TO GET THERE NOT TOO LATE.....LOVE MOM

    ReplyDelete