Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hurry up and wait!

I went into my Ultrasound appointment today where they found that I have two nodules rather than just one. Bummer.  I came home and called the Doctor's office to see about getting my next Biopsy appointment and I was told that the Doctor is out of town until next Tuesday.  So, I'm to call back next Tuesday.  I am trying not to let myself get frustrated....it's so hard though, especially when they keep proving all of my preconceptions right.  But, I guess there is no hurry.  I did find out that the headaches I've been having may be caused by the nodules pressing against blood vessels that feed my brain.  Not cool....but interesting. 

No news on the job still.  Also frustrating.

The girls are great...except for Taylor who seems to go through spurts of despair and friendlessness every 6.8 hours....I'm sure she'll perk up again soon.  She's playing her flute, which always cheers her up.  She's very good at it, so it's easy to see why that would make her happy.  I haven't told the girls everything about my health, they know I've been going to the Dr. alot but they don't know why.  I don't want to freak them out...since they are very freakable.

Thank you to all of you who have spoken with me and wished me well!  Your support means so much to me.  I love you and I will keep you updated as I know more.

2 comments:

  1. What are your feelings about finding another Dr. ....Do you feel this Dr. had your best interest at heart. Go with the gut and maybe you should investigate who the best Dr. is....Now that time is not a problem.....See you this weekend and we'll discuss.
    Love you lots. Your Mom
    Sorry about your friend Scott...He will be sorely missed I'm sure.....Kind of like my Skunk.... He was cute though.
    Tay your playing the flute the other night was Awsome.... shhhhhh (you played better that Anissa ever did ) shhhhhhhh don't tell her I said that... and you've only been playing 2 ot 3 weeks...Proud of you.....Love Grmama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this Dr. is as adequate as the next...and if I call someone else it will likely be longer than a week before they can get me in anyway. So far it's par for the course, if you ask me. I'll know more after the Biopsy, whenever that may be....Thanks for worrying about me. All will be well.

    ReplyDelete