Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Poor Little Girl!

Last night, both Scott and I were at different meetings--he was at train club and I was with my Primary Presidency--when I got a phone call from Tay saying that Shaylie was hurt and bleeding and "Do you want to talk to the man who brought her home?" YIKES...

It turned out that Shaylie had been out playing with one of her friends' when the friend's little brother suddenly hauled off and threw his toy cell phone at her head.  She started bleeding and crying and scared her friend off...luckily, one of the couples in our ward was out for a walk and saw Shaylie's troubles and brought her home.  She split her eyebrow and was bleeding pretty badly, but when I talked to "the man" on the phone, he told me it wasn't too bad and I thanked him for taking care of her and told him I'd be right home.  She was all right, but scared and mad that her friend bailed on her and a little bit sick..in fact, she threw up later that night, but she had done that last night too. 



She has a black eye this morning and it is swollen up but I think she is going to be okay.  It wasn't deep enough for stitches...I just put a butterfly bandage on it.  She is not feeling too perky today either.  I feel bad for her.  She is such a sweetie and it seems like she is always getting beat up.  She's had more bumps cuts and bruises in her short life than I would wish on anyone.   My poor girl...I love her so much!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love you shaybay... I'm glad your feeling better... Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Oh Sweet Shaylie you really got a bad looking eye there, I hope you are feeling better. I hope you and Taylor have a great time at camp and are really looking forward to you coming to me. We will spend the day of Friday doing stuff. will be fun.
    I got on your web site Taylor and left a message but don't know if you got it or not, hope so, I went to your site today but no update news.
    What do they do with all their old computers Scott, it seems they are always getting new ones. You will be busy installing all of those.
    You guys drive careful up to the camp area tomorrow, take care and Love to All.
    Mom J. XX For my girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Shaylie it sounds like you got hurt really bad. Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete