Thursday, June 26, 2008

Culturefied

Tonight, Scott and I went to see Les Miserables at Tuachan...It was amazing.  I have always loved that story.  Tuachan always does a great job with their productions, very professional.  I would recommend it to anyone heading this way.  They are also doing Sound of Music and Big River later this summer.  I want to see both.  And Cyrano and Taming of the Shrew at the Shakespearean Festival.  So much culture so little time.

Tomorrow, I am heading up north AGAIN...to get my girls...I miss them lots.  I probably missed them much more than they missed me.  Which is as it should be.  Scott is not coming with me, so I'll be on my own. ...pretending he's beside me...oh, wait...musical flashback.  I'm staying with Bob tomorrow night then heading back to SG on Saturday...it will be a quick trip.

Scott is still trying to figure out how to handle the news from Governor Huntsman today.  His department will likely be postponing the transition, but it will be interesting to see how it all comes out.  He already goes into work early enough, but now he'll have to stay until 5 or 6 instead of coming home at 3 or 4.  But he'll have Fridays off.  We'll have to see how it will be...hopefully, it will be good since there is nothing to be done about it.

Well, toodles for now.  I'm sure I'll have a full report on camp for you when we get back...

No comments:

Post a Comment