Sunday, June 22, 2008

Home alone

Tonya left with the girls today to make the trip up to Holden.  Tomorrow the Girl Scout camps for both Taylor and Shaylie start, so it is boy's time (Blackberry and I) at the house.  Just so everyone knows, we like Blackberry now, he mainly does what we want him to, he knows when to go to his room for bedtime and when we go to church and he is fairly fun to play fetch with.

We had our huge stake conference do redo our ward boundaries, and it turns out that they are not splitting up our ward, in fact they are adding to it, I leaned over to Tonya and whispered, "Another Nursery :-)" Unfortunately the sound was terrible in the Arena so we heard almost nothing of the talks.  Taylor sang in the choir for the conference, so that was very nice.  Church will now start at 9:00, so I'm happy again, I wonder if I will ever be able to convince them to start at 7:45; that would be great!

Working on my layout. It seems to be turning out ok!  More later!

Edit: Actually more right now, one of the Families that I home teach brought a pool over for us!!!!! It is 15' round by 3' deep.  Can't wait to get our backyard cleaned up so that we can set it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment