Sunday, August 17, 2008

More Free Time?

Today I was released as the Primary President for the WF5th Ward.  Check out my personal blog for more info!  I do think I will have more free time, or maybe just less guilt about not spending more time with Primary.  I will miss working with the other ladies and the kids....but I'm happy for the new President.  I hope she loves it as much as I did.  I'm sure it won't be long before I'm back in another calling...I'm going to enjoy the moment while it lasts.

4 comments:

  1. One last try to post on your blog. Are you getting this? If so, let me know. Thanks. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. My internet at home is still not hooked up but TUes they promised and Chad is still there to help. They never did put it on , even outside...ok well....Cars in the shop, washer is being fixed (hopefully) today and internet tomorrow...and school wasn't as hectic as I thought it would be ....just 43 students, Just like the good old days...Yea!!!love you all....Mom Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you having trouble Dad? It seems like we get posts from you regularly...let me know if I can help somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Roger,
    The reason that the post got blocked was it had a link in it...at the time I was getting serveral hundred spam messages that had links in them so I have to approve all the comments that have links in them. And in fact I eventually did see the post and approved it, it just took a while since I was only viewing the site on my cell phone. However, since I have gotten the new spam blocking software it does such a great job that I have lifted that block. It has blocked over 10000 spams without letting one through. The old one would miss about 50 a day.

    ReplyDelete