Sunday, August 3, 2008

We are here!

We are refreshed in Puerto Rico!  After having to sleep in the upright position on the plane, we made it to Charlotte at 5 o'clock mountain time (7:00am here) After a short layover there, we flew to Puerto Rico, it was the first time in my life that all I could ever see out the window was water.  Oh and btw, I never got sick on this flight or was even nervous about it, so that was also a first. Once we got here, we ate and then went to sleep for quite a long time.  Thankfully the NASCAR race was very long as it gave us good nap time.  Tonya is downstairs at the opening meeting.  I will take and put pictures online tomorrow. 

I love you girls, please be good and do what is right, hope you sleep better tonight.  See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment