Tuesday, January 1, 2002

Happy New Year!

2002 is here! I hope this year is better than the last!

For the first time in a decade, Tonya and I were not together for new years. Work made it impossible so as you can tell, I am not happy with my job right now.

I was going to live with the desk they brought me, but I found out tonight that it doesn't hook together right with the return, so now I have to pack up everything again and move it out. Grrrrr.

In other bad news, the spring on our garage door broke and now I can't get the door open, even on the emergency latch, so our car is stuck in the house. I couldn't get a hold of the garage door man today, I hope I can tomorrow, but considering it is a holiday, I might be out of luck. Fortunately, I have transportation.

I am praying that these bad things happened on the last day of 2001, so that 2002 can be a better year. I have my figures crossed.

I love you, Tonya, Taylor, and Shaylie. I miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment