Thursday, January 24, 2002

It's been a while...

It's been about a week since I've posted anything. I guess we've been pretty busy around here. I've had my second shot in my back and it seems to be kicking in at last. Shaylie and Taylor are still struggliing with their illnesses...so I guess that means I am too. I may have to take them to the doctor once again. I'll let you know how it goes...

Scott and I tried to go to the movies last week as well. We tried all day to get a local girl to come and babysit for us Saturday night...but no one could. So we bribed Chad and Krissy with our kitchen chairs. They were very sweet to come and watch the girls, but when we got to the movie theater, the movie: Lord of the Rings, was sold out. And since it starts at off times there were no other shows playing, so we had to come home. It was a big bummer. But at least we got to visit Uncle Chad and Aunt Krissy for a bit, and they were able to fit two chairs in their car to take home.

Scott is still working hard but we are getting to see him a little bit more at home. He actually spent the entire three day weekend with us....I mean it, all of it. He even got the roses pruned, and that is a big job. Hopefully, this is a new trend.

Love to everybody! We'll try to keep up a little more with the daily goings-on. Take care~

4 comments:

  1. Sorry, you didn't get to see the show. Glad, Scott is almost finished with the big move. Hope you can get away with Anissa this weekend. You could take the girls if you HAD to. Ill be home Tuesday and things for me should slow down, although I am in charge of the conferences Ucte and June Conferences in 2003.....So if anyone has any educators that could teach us or any ideas for Cosmetology Instructors to be entertained let me know.....
    Anissa told me the deal about the bushes....sounds great to me .I miss the girls and am planning on coming to see them soon....hugs and kisses from me to them.. talk maybe this weekend in Mesquite. Love you all. Mom Happy Birthday to Scott if I can't make connections this weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Good to hear from you. Sorry, about the movie, I know that is your kind of movie. Wish I could have come and stayed with the girls, would love to be able to do those things, five hours, kinda a long way to come. Scott, what day are you coming to Salt Lake? Sounds like things are going better, not so much work. How is your friend doing? I just got home a few minutes ago, Maybe I will go for a little swim, kinda tired, I get tired easy these days. You will be proud of me tho, last Friday I went and renewed my membership at the Recreation place and I went Monday and Wednesday nite, I didn't swin but jump around in the water for a half an hour and then walked the current a few times. Boy, I'm out of shape. Hugs and Kisses to my two special girls and my hugs and Kisses to their mom and Daddy too. Take care be Safe! Much Love and Prayers, Mom J. and Grmama J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Good to hear from you. Sorry, about the movie, I know that is your kind of movie. Wish I could have come and stayed with the girls, would love to be able to do those things, five hours, kinda a long way to come. Scott, what day are you coming to Salt Lake? Sounds like things are going better, not so much work. How is your friend doing? I just got home a few minutes ago, Maybe I will go for a little swim, kinda tired, I get tired easy these days. You will be proud of me tho, last Friday I went and renewed my membership at the Recreation place and I went Monday and Wednesday nite, I didn't swin but jump around in the water for a half an hour and then walked the current a few times. Boy, I'm out of shape. Hugs and Kisses to my two special girls and my hugs and Kisses to their mom and Daddy too. Take care be Safe! Much Love and Prayers, Mom J. and Grmama J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning, I couldn't get to you this morning Scott when you were a knocking. Sorry, not to bright, will have to have you show me again. I went to the cemetery yesterday because I probably won't get there now till the Olympic's are over with, the traffic was heavy yesterday even. I stopped at A. Roxy's for an hour, stopped at the store so was after three when I got home. It is a dreary, windy, rainy, snowy day. I hope you had a good time in Mesquite Tonya, hope you made some bucks. Scott hope your birthday day was good for you, nice talking to you Sunday morn. Best get busy, got a doctor's appointment at ten, just blood work. Take care my girls and will see you tomorrow Scott, drive carefully, be safe. My Love and Prayers. Grmama J.

    ReplyDelete