Wednesday, January 30, 2002

I'm back

I made it back from my whirlwind trip to Salt Lake. Unfortunately, I have used up my forty hours for the week, so I have to take the rest of the week off! ;-) Some fun stuff happened while I was gone. The wide area network went down for a while just as I arrived in Salt Lake, and a person's computer that I was working on locked up (and she couldn't figure out that she needed to turn it off and then it would be fine (she left me several messages saying it was still locked up) even Taylor at five years old nows that if the computer is not working, reboot it) Oh well.

Next week, I am going to fix the Health Department computers, set up the file server to do tape backups, and get ready to go to Cedar City and take over that mess.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning, Hey, where is the news from down south??? I've been watching for something, did you get to see the torch, was running awful late. How are my girls doing? People are starting to come into the valley, Father Davich is having an extra mass on Sunday's during the Olympic's on Sunday evenings. We were out to Jerry's for dinner on Sunday, seen the new baby colt, for cute, was wishing taylor was here to see it. Well I hope this finds all well at your place. Take care and Be safe and My Love and Prayers, Mom J.

    ReplyDelete