Sunday, January 20, 2002

Taylor is a big baseball fan

I installed Backyard Baseball on Taylor's computer at lunch time and she has been playing it ever since. She really like T-Ball, but she wants to get good at hitting so that she can play a season and go to the World Series. One funny thing was that when she got tired, she wanted me to come and click the buttons so that she could win. I told her that if her hand was tired, she could play again tomorrow.

Shaylie really likes watching me play on the computer; every time I sit down at it, she comes and sits on my lap. She also really likes our Shelby's, but she has to play with both of them or she cries about the one sitting alone.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning, I suppose you have the day off today Scott. Some of us have to work. Ha Did you get another Shelby? I can see Shaylie with them, I couldn't believe how she would sit on your lap and not touch anything but just watch the computer. Taylor is playing the baseball game now, that doesn't surprise me any, I knew it would just be a matter of time. Be sure and watch your mail, I'm sending your birthday card tomorrow, my gosh, 31 years old.
    You will be happy to hear, I went on Friday and got renewed for swimming, I'm planning on going tonite. I've got to get moving but it is hard to get going. It is very dreary here today, suppose to snow again tonite. I didn't go to the cemetery yesterday, wasn't a very good day for me so I went to Walmart and Target and just came home and felt sorry for myself. It will be ok!!!!!
    Love you guys, best get busy, I sure hope some of the people I had on Saturday come back today. I need to get some of these units rented because I bet it will be slow during the Olympic's.
    Take care, be safe, and My Love and Prayers, Mom J.

    ReplyDelete