Saturday, January 5, 2002

The New Year is underway....

Glad to be back home! Our thanks to Dad and Pam for the great visit! We had a good time! It was good to see everyone again. We stayed a day longer than anyone expected and it threw off some plans....it's just so hard to leave once we actually get down there! It's too fun visiting I suppose.

I attended Saturday Weight Watchers meeting and was amazed and glad to find I had actually dropped a couple pounds over the holidays...21 pounds total...I'm back on track now and hoping to start walking every day for 2002!

I am reading the Lord of the Rings trilogy that I got from Bobbie for Christmas...I saw the movie in Mesa and I loved it....so now I am reading the books to find out what happens next! Thanks, Bobbie!

We are heading out today to the stores to spend the generous Christmas money we got from Great Grandma Deschamp and from Chad and Krissy and from Mom! Can't wait! Thanks everyone!

Taylor loved showing off her new stuffed cat at school. We enjoyed all our holiday gifts from everyone! I'm going to have to invest in some organizational stuff to keep it all!

Happy New Year All! Talk to you soon...

1 comment:

  1. Just checking in to make sure you all made it home OK. (I like this webpage for keeping in touch). Pam, Papa Asay & I are slowly recovering from the wonderful visit from everyone! We are out of practice, having everyone here, but we really, really enjoyed it.

    Scott, I hope you realize how much we missed you! Thank you so much for letting your family come and be here even when you couldn't come. I don't know many others who are that willing to share. It meant a lot to us - Thanks again.

    I am already looking forward to next year. Hopefully we can make it happen yet again!!

    Love to all from Poppa & Pamma Strong

    ReplyDelete