Monday, January 28, 2002

Scott's Birthday...

It was Scott's birthday yesterday! He turned 31, (and finally caught up with me, again!) We all had a fun weekend....only I feel like I was the one who got the present since Scott generously volunteered to watch not only our two girls but Anje as well, while Anissa and I went to Mesquite on Saturday night for a little getaway.

We got back on Sunday morning and decorated the house. When Scott came home from Church with the girls, we all shouted Happy Birthday! We opened presents and then Anissa watched the girls while I stole Scott away for lunch. Anissa and Anje took off for home and then Scott had to head to work for a little while. While he was gone, our friends Tiff and Dean stopped by for a little visit and our home teachers brought Scott a birthday treat (which the girls and I ate since Scott can't have sweets!) But it's the thought that counts, right? Anyway, other than having to work I think he had a pretty good birthday! I hope so anyway!

Scott will be heading up to his mom's tomorrow for a training. He isn't too happy about this but it will be good to see Mom again! (We are proud of you, Rose. I'm glad you are making it out to the pool again. Keep it up, soon you'll be in great shape once more...)

Well, it's turning out to be a pretty gloomy day here in St. George, but I'm grateful since it is snowing everywhere else in Utah! If it is raining when it's time for Taylor to come home...I will have to go pick her up so I better go get ready! Love to all!!! Talk to you soon...

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning,
    Glad you guys had a nice week end, did you win anything in Mesquite? Sounds like Scott had a good birthday day. You drive carefully today Scott, roads should be pretty good by the time you start off. BE SAFE! The sun is trying to shine this morning, having a hard time tho coming over the mountains. Bring your swim suit and we can go for a little swim. Hugs and Kisses to my little girls, also, to my big girl and my big boy. Love you guys, Mom J.

    ReplyDelete