Wednesday, January 9, 2002

I'm now a big Lord of the Rings fan....

I don't know what took me so long....that was one of my favorite reads ever! It took me a few days to get through it all (I think it took me a little while to get through all the elven languages and such) but it was so good! I didn't want it to end...I guess my only consolation is that now I have the movies to look forward to...and I get to take Scott to see it for the first time.

I still have the Appendices to read, but I will get to that sooner or later. I think I better get my nose out of a book for a while, since that is all my whole family seems to think I ever do. It was just really good.

Anyway, we are all doing really well. We are all over our sicknesses I think. No more sniffling at least. I was glad to get back to our normal healthy selves. I still need to get back with the doctor about my back though, it is getting a little worse every day. I am calling them tomorrow I hope, maybe Friday. Thursdays are always very busy at my house.

Well, that is all! I want to thank Scott for the beautiful flowers he sent to me today! I love you...

2 comments:

  1. Take care of your back for sure.
    Your Dad always liked the Tolkien books , I think all of them...
    I haven't seen the movie yet but I think Anissa and I will go she didn't see it either I guess...
    Loved seeing the girls tonight and talking...Ill be through about the night of the 25th. Conferences in Vegas for Sunday and Monday..27 & 28 I think are the dates. For my Master Educator.... LOve you all
    bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I havn't been on the computer for awhile been nursing a cold but feel alot better. I kept moving and working but was pooped by evening. I went and got some medicine on Monday so that helped. Gee, Scott sure hope things will quiet down for you soon, job security Huh. I showed last nite till quarter to six so I hope some will come back tomorrow, I've got 8 empty. Hope you got your back taken care of tonya, keep buging them so you get that taken care of, also Way to go Girl, keep up the good work at your weight watchers. How are the girls doing, back into the routine of school again. Shaylie, you make Grmama J. smile every time I think of your sweet kisses. Love My Girls! I've got a funeral tonite at seven, one of my people I used to take communion to. Was to the cemetary today, was cold up there on the hill. The wreaths are still up and still look pretty. I want to thank you for the Christmas presents< I just love the rose necklace, I've got it on today. I have also got alot of wear out of the robe, nice to put on in the evenings. I also bought a pretty soap dish to put my soap in, Taylor, I love it smells so good. You guys all take care, be safe and kisses and hugs to all four of you. My Love and Prayers, MomJ

    ReplyDelete