Tuesday, January 1, 2002

I'm all moved in

Howard came in today and he helped me move a better desk into my office. It is a lot nicer than the other one and I am so glad to be finished with my move. I have everything unpacked and all of my computers are now running. I even have my netcam up and running (You can go to my homepage and see it) I have everyone's account moved over here, the only problem is that the cubicles and power and phones and network wires aren't done yet! :-) Oh well, at least I am done with me and I'm almost done with the server for this building!

In other news, I still can't get a hold of the garage man. His voice mail on his phone is full. This is not a good sign.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your desk is better.
    Did you get the car out of the garage... Hope the Phoenix visitors are home before the rain and snow hit Thursday PM...worry about the travel with the girls.
    but they will be fine I know. TAlk later. Love MOm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning, things will be ok, the garage man is probably really busy with the two weeks of holiday. Glad to hear that the desk is better, tried to get to your office but couldn't seem to get there. Hope Tonya and the girls got home ok, will be glad to hear they are home safe. Well, I best get busy, the natives are restless. My Love and Prayers, Mom J. Kisses to all!

    ReplyDelete