Wednesday, January 16, 2002

Taylor's first SEP...

Or Parent/Teacher Conference, that is. They are called Student Education Planning meetings now, I guess. Scott, Taylor and I went in and met with Mrs. Stewart this afternoon. Taylor is doing very well. We found out that she is a very good student from her teacher. (Of course, we already new that, but it is nice to hear.) She is getting along well with other kids (except for Kitauna sometimes) and she set some goals for the rest of the school year...They are to make her teacher proud by listening and following the rules, to learn to read, and to do good work at school.

We are very proud of her! She is the best!

2 comments:

  1. Taylor, I am so proud of you , you sound like you are getting involved in you school and are doing well....Good going...
    Tonya , I have conferences for the next two weekends but after the firt of the year ...I can do more take the kids for a vacation.We are planning to go to Phoenix for the ren fair in Feb Pres. Day.....you can be invited. It is a vacation.
    love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mom! I don't know about the Ren Fair...but will let you know. It would be great if you want the girls to visit some weekend. I am trying to get Scott to take a little break...so maybe we could escape and leave them with you for a couple days...Or you could stay here with them, of course. I love you! Talk to you soon...Tonya

    ReplyDelete