Friday, January 4, 2002

Busy, busy, busy

Here it is Friday and the cubicles are still not done. I am trying to get the file server here finished and start setting up a new server for the Health Department. Howard just left and gave me a big list of things to make sure that get done today (great, just what I need, more stuff to do), so I made copies of the list and gave them to everyone else.

Tonya got home Thursday morning really early safe and sound. Taylor had school the next morning and got to show off her new stuffed cat.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning, So glad everyone got home safly from Mesa. I bet you were glad to get back to school, Taylor. I think I seen one of those stores at the Fashion Place Mall yesterday, where you can put together your own stuff animal. I'm nursing a cold but don't feel to bad. The weather is ishy, the inversion is moving in again, yesterday we had 3 inches of snow. Shaylie, hope you are feeling better, you are always a happy little girl tho. Don't feel like working today, but that's life huh. Hope you got everything in place Scott, it will all be ok, you can do it, you work hard and all will fall into place. I can see where it has to be stressful at times for you but you do good and keep your smile, its beautiful. My Love and Prayers, MomJ.

    ReplyDelete