Wednesday, November 14, 2001

No news is Bad News.

Hi everyone! No news yet on the results of my MRI. Not even a note in the mail. It's very frustrating! I am calling my Doctor's office today to see what I can find out. I like this Doctor so it's hard for me to get too mad, but I'm about to get pushy. I hope they can satisfy me, because I really don't want to find another Dr. Oh well!

I am getting in the Holiday Spirit! It's not even Thanksgiving yet, so this is early for me! I'm having a hard time with Taylor though...everytime I ask her what she wants Santa to bring her, she changes her mind. I've heard everything from a new bike, to a remote control snake (?), to a Barbie Dollhouse, to computer singing machine. So, maybe Santa will be surprising our little ones this year.

If you are looking for ways to share your Christmas Wish Lists....remember to go to the FORUMS. There you can post the gifts of your dreams....whether or not anyone gets them is not guaranteed.

Love you all! Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment