Tuesday, November 20, 2001

Here come the Holidays!

Wow! I can't believe it is almost Thanksgiving! It is shocking to think that another whole year has almost passed us by. It is going to be a challenge making it through the next few weeks of food and fun. I am going to try my best to stick with my diet...I'm pretty sure I can if I try my best.

The girls are doing great! Taylor's kindergarten is having a feast tomorrow. Everyone is to bring their favorite snack to share. She is pretty excited about that. Then we are heading to my mom's house for Thanksgiving. Hopefully, we will be able to make it out of St. George before the traffic and the weather get too bad. Personally, I am hoping for Snow, but I don't want to drive in it.

I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!! I am very grateful for a terrific family, great friends, and so many other blessings in my life!

1 comment:

  1. "Happy Thanksgiving" I hope your day is a special one, drive carefully and don't eat to much. You are doing great Tonya, keep up the good work. Shaylie and Taylor eat alot of pumpkin pie, good stuff. We are going up to Jim's, I hope the weather will hold for us. I tried to send a card I don't know if it went or not. Sent one to others and they went ok. I'm very thankful I have you four in my life. I love you guys very much. Hugs and Kisses to All. Greet everyone in Holden from me. Take care and My Love and Prayers, Mom J. and Grmama J.

    ReplyDelete