Sunday, November 4, 2001

World Champions!!!!

Wow! The Arizona Diamondbacks defeated to the New York Yankees 3-2 in game seven to win the World Series! My mom thinks that I am nuts for all of my jumping around and screaming. Taylor called and asked me if I was doing my little happy dance and I told her that I did a REAL BIG happy dance. It was very exciting to see my favorite player Mark Grace start off the magical ninth inning. Midre Cumming scored the tying run. He is the player that threw me the ball at the Stingers-Sidewinders game this year in Salt Lake. So you know that ball has even greater meaning to me. Tonya was happy that I was in Salt Lake so that she would not have to deal with me tonight!

Well, I have to go and watch sportscenter several times so that I can soak it all in. E ya later....

No comments:

Post a Comment