Tuesday, November 27, 2001

Hello

Since I am not sure that anyone really reads the FORUMS, which is unfortunate because they are fun, I am going to post my good news here!

I went to my WW meeting today. I met my Thanksgiving goal which was to maintain. I stayed at exactly the same weight as last week....I'd already decided that if I wasn't going to lose weight I at least wouldn't gain any...and it worked. I even got to eat my favorite things so I didn't feel deprived.

Plus, I got to talk to Bob (who got me into this) and share some experiences and ideas. It is nice to have someone to go through this with. If only Anissa would join with me....hint, hint....

Well, better go...baby is calling....love to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I was proud of Tonya over the holiday she kept counting her points and did really well. (unlike her Mom) Im proud of you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD JOB TONYA, way to go girl, keep up the good work. It's great that you have a support group there, that is so helpful, when people really understand the situation.
    Boy, the wind is blowing and you would think we were back in No. Dak. Its really cold and you can feel it in the house even, it's ok for me but Mom is always cold.
    I hope it is ok with you Tonya if I come for Christmas, I will come on Sunday and come home on Wednesday. Are you expecting other company? Please, let me know, Scott says fine but I also want to clear this with you. I can also get a motel room.
    My Love to all four of you! Mom J. and Grmama J.

    ReplyDelete