Thursday, November 15, 2001

My Bad Back!

Well, the doctor called yesterday. Yes, you heard me, he called! He says I have, not one, but two bulging discs. He was going to fax my MRI results to an anesthesiologist today and call me back with an appointment...for shots. I haven't heard from him yet, though. So, I will probably call tomorrow. I am hoping we can get it done before Thanksgiving. I will be thankful if this pain goes away.

Anyway, other than that news...Shaylie has cut all her molars but one. So she is only missing her lower right incisor and one molar....not too bad. She's been chomping away lately....no wonder.

Taylor and I are sharing a cold. Hopefully, Scott and Shaylie will be spared, but it is unlikely. Tay stayed home from school today, but I'm sure she'll be well enough to go tomorrow. Even if she doesn't, it is a short day and they have computers...which Taylor really needs...not.

Saturday, Scott and I are going to see Harry Potter. I am so excited!!! I haven't been this excited about a movie since...well, since ever. I bought the tickets yesterday..so they are in my purse, ready to go. All we need is a babysitter (since Uncle Chad declined) but Scott is taking care of that...so I'm raring to go myself. We'll let you know how the weekend goes. Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I talked to Scott this morning, but I wanted to tell you Tonya, keep bugging your doctor so you can get some help. What are the shots? We are going to Jan's for Thanksgiving, David and Gloria are coming from Grand Juntion, so will be nice to see them again. Don't put your fingers in Shaylie"s mouth, she is ready to chew on a turkey leg, my Sweetie Pie. Taylor, you get better from that cold so you can enjoy your turkey dinner, my Sweet Pea. I love you both my special girls. Love you Scott and Tonya. I'm looking forward to spending Christmas with you guys, if it is ok and you can put up with me for a few days. Love and Prayers, Mom J. and Grmama J. Keep me posted on the back.

    ReplyDelete